Sunday 5 February 2012

Dress Your Mate To Get A Date (pt 3)...

This Wednesday afternoon I felt like a true lady of leisure! Working in the morning and then a spot of window shopping (well, actual shopping) at lunchtime, before heading off for a relaxing spa treatment. I treated myself to my first ever reflexology session - where I must say, you are never too old to have someone wash and massage your feet for you! And, after discovering that I had "tight ovaries" and "crunchy lungs" I decided that an evening of retail therapy was just the ticket!

So, Zozee and I hopped on a train to Stratford and headed towards the bright lights of Westfield shopping centre to splurge our hard earned pennies in high end establishments like Primarni! And, the power was in her hands as she had full reign over my next fashion purchase. A pair of £11 skinnys and a spotty shirt later and I was set for my next Friday night!



But, disappointingly, our most expensive extravagance was on dinner that evening! And, after trawling the food court and spending a good ten minutes debating whether to have Mexican, Thai or good old bangers and mash, we finally decided that spring rolls, noodles and crispy duck would tickle our taste buds that evening!


And, while I was content with my purchases from Primark, I had set my sights on a dress from Topshop. Not wanting to seem greedy, we decided to plan my next outfit around the little t-shirt dress. Ever the fashionista, Zozee suggested putting it with my new chelsea boots, her leather jacket and my latest accessory obsession - a pork pie hat! So, when my next pay packet rocks around, I'll be investing in this staple piece and putting it to the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment