Thursday 26 July 2012

This week I'm...

Reading: The Last Letter From Your Lover by Jojo Moyes. It's about a journalist who is in love with a married man, who secretly believes they will end up happily ever after. Meanwhile, she uncovers a love letter at work, from over 50 years ago and discovers the story of a lady who has been involved in a car accident and has no recollection of her life prior to the crash.


Learning: To drive (again!). After four years of putting it off, I've finally got behind the wheel again. It's actually much like riding a bike, you never really forget how to do it (just occasionally forget to look in my mirrors!). Hopefully it will be fourth time lucky for me!

Falling: Head over heels - not for a gorgeous stranger, but right onto my face! Grazing my legs, arms and breaking my elbow! Which, as we all know, is not my first time! Clearly a liability when it comes to putting one foot in front of the other, so driving and other fun summer activities are on hold, while I enjoy spending my free time at the fracture clinic instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment