Wednesday 30 May 2012

Let's get crafting...

I'm currently on my second attempt at reading JoJo Moyes' Me Before You and this time around I just can't put it down. The main characters, Louisa and Will, are slowly become more civil towards each other and when Will asks Louisa what her hobbies are, she can't answer him - as she doesn't have any! And, this notion really struck a chord with me.


 Apart from the occasional Zumba class, my spare time is mainly filled with the latest celeb gossip from the Daily Mail and catching up on all my favourite TV programmes! But, now that all of my fave story lines are coming to a close, I figured it was time to actually start doing, rather than watching the make-believe lives of others!


So, I've decided to try my hand a bit of jewellery making this summer, so this weekend I'll be shopping for beads, gems and charms and putting my new hobby into practise.

No comments:

Post a Comment